Due to it’s particular viscosity, Acrygel has to be worked differently from traditional gel and modeled with a specific liquid. It has to be picked from jar using the spatula and modeled with the brush using Acrygel Solution, Specific liquid useful for moistening the bristles of the brush when using Acrygel. Delicately scented, it is used to model Acrygel in the various application techniques.
- Is applied like acrylic
- No need of monomer
- Cures in UV or LED lamps
- Doesn’t move and can be applied on all nails together
- Ideal for all nail types and lengths
- Highly resistant
- Packed in jar for total usage of the product without waste
When to use
- Application on natural nails
- Extension with tip
- Extension with nail form
- Application with Tip Dual Form
How to use
Extension with Form - French Effect (French Reverse)
1. Prepare the nail.
2. Apply Adhesion Promoter.
3. Apply Bonder Plus.
4. Place the Nail Form.
5. Using the Spatula pick Acrygel and distribute it all over the nail to the point where the oval for smile line is desired, modeling it with the Brush moistened with Acrygel Solution.
6. Place in UV/LED Lamp for 1/2 minutes.
7. Using the Spatula pick Acrygel White and place it where the oval for smile has been created, modeling it with the Brush moistened with Acrygel Solution.
8. Place in UV/LED Lamp for 1/2 minutes.
9. Using the Spatula pick Acrygel Clear and distribute it on all the nail, modeling it with the Brush moistened with Acrygel Solution to the desired shape.
10. Place in UV/LED Lamp for 1/2 minutes
11. Remove the Nail Form.
12. Place the nail upside down in UV/LED Lamp for 30 seconds to cure also the gel underneath.
13. Using a Lint Free Wipe clean the nail with Magic Cleanser.
14. File the nail to the desired shape.
15. Remove any filing residues with Nail Brush.
16. Apply Quick Shine for final shine.
17. Place in UV/LED Lamp for 1/2 minutes.