Due to it’s particular viscosity, Acrygel has to be worked differently from traditional gel and modeled with a specific liquid. It has to be picked from jar using the spatula and modeled with the brush using Acrygel Solution, Specific liquid useful for moistening the bristles of the brush when using Acrygel. Delicately scented, it is used to model Acrygel in the various application techniques.
- Is applied like acrylic
- No need of monomer
- Cures in UV or LED lamps
- Doesn’t move and can be applied on all nails together
- Ideal for all nail types and lengths
- Highly resistant
- Packed in jar for total usage of the product without waste
When to use
- Application on natural nails
- Extension with tip
- Extension with nail form
- Application with Tip Dual Form
How to use
Application with Dual Form Tip
1. Prepare the nail.
2. Apply Adhesion Promoter.
3. Apply Bonder Plus.
4. Select the correct size of Tip Dual Form for each nail.
5. Using the Spatula pick Acrygel and apply it inside the Tip Dual Form.
6. Apply the gel in a thin layer starting from the wider part to the desired length, modeling it with the Brush moistened with Acrygel Solution.
7. Place the Dual Form Tip on the nail with a light pressure starting from top to bottom of the tip positioning the wider part close to the matrix.
8. Clean product excess from sides with the Brush moistened with Acrygel Solution. Distribute well the product to avoid thickness.
9. Place in UV/LED Lamp for 1/2 minutes.
10. Place the nail upside down in UV/LED Lamp for 30 seconds to cure also the gel underneath.
11. Gently lift the Dual Form Tip making light pressure at the tip sides in order to remove it. The nail will be shiny and perfectly even.
12. File the sides and the tip of the nails. In case of thickness also file the underneath part of the nail.
Once the Tip Dual Form is removed, the nail will be perfectly shiny and smooth. It is not necessary to apply the top coat.